Monday, February 25, 2008

Mel's Party at PIM

It’s me again; I just thought that I should put another blog. Last Friday I went with my friends to PIM a local big mall that is like the malls in the states. They decided to go to celebrate my friend Mel’s birthday, and I was invited just before the bus left so I barely made the trip. However the mall was well worth it, we had a lot of fun there and I went into a photo booth for the first. Well it wasn’t exactly a photo booth it was more like a photo booth room because there was too many of us to fit in a booth. We also saw the new movie “Jumper” in the premium theatre. I am really glad that my parents decided to let me go because we all had fun. In other news I found another blog that is by another Dakota which my mom and I thought was cool!

2 comments:

Dakota said...

Thanks for the shoutout. I went ahead and added you to my daily read file, so keep up the good work on your own blog: I think we can agree that the world needs more bloggers named Dakota.

Anonymous said...

Cody - I really like hearing about what's going on in your life. How did you like the movie? Would you recommend it?