Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mickey's House

Last weekend I went to my friend Mickey’s house, and once again I was jealous of one of my friend’s houses. I mean come on I am here because my dad is with the embassy, the embassy! What ever happened to all those fancy houses that embassy employees have in the movies. I think they filmed them all at houses owned by Oil companies because their houses are nice, big, have marble floors, and they all have pools. My house, a concrete block that’s connected to another concrete block, the only plus side is that we live right across from my brother’s school JIS Pattimura and it is quicker to walk to Ratu Plaza (the mall were you get all your movies, games, game stations, and stuff like that) than it is to drive. Any ways once we got there we all kind of dropped our bags and raced to take control of a computer with internet so that we could play WOW (World of Warcraft). After a couple of hours we took out some poker chips and proceeded to play Texas Hold’em for about three, four hours. By then it was time to eat spaghetti so we quickly ate and then rested on the couches to watch Family Guy. After five episodes we went back to WOW for hours and we then went to bed at twelve twenty five. Once we all woke up we tried to install Oblivion and we succeeded because we are that awesome! After that my friend Riley and I ran back and forth between the two computers helping the person playing because we have both played it before and if I may say so it is an awesome game! Unfortunately it was four-thirty before I knew it and my dad was there to take me home so I left with the proposal that we should do it again sometime soon at someone else’s house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

have fun!

Anonymous said...

Heelllooooo in there~ Anyone home????

Terio said...

It seems to me the house doesn't matter because you spent your entire time in front of a Computer Screen!