Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Camino

Despite the earlier post i thought that my hike in the Pyrenees mountains was an amazing experience and it is an experience that i would love to do again. The only time that the weather got to me was when there was snow on the top of the mountain, but other than this experience the weather was fairly nice for Europe in the October. To me it was very nice to wake up have a nice simple breakfast and then walk in the nature all day and to me that is the best thing. The only disappointment to me was that I was only able to do so little of the Camino de Compostela. The food at the places that we stopped however was magnificent the food was very simple but very good and it filled you up quite nicely plus they were 3 meal courses and usually cost about 10 euros.

No comments: